Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Props to Dell

Over the years I've become resentful (indignantirritatedpiquedput outin high dudgeondissatisfieddisgruntleddiscontentedoffendedbitterjaundicedenviousjealousbrooding;informal miffedpeevedsore) of customer service provided by most any company out there. Just to name a few: eBay, Paypal, Samsung, Sony, Dell, US Bank, Wells Fargo, Les Schwabb Tires... and more. I've personally had problems with seemingly every customer service center I've ever had to deal with.

   Well today I'm going to give credit where credit is due. Chris M of Dell has really stepped up to the plate and handled things very well. I had 3 particular models of Dell LCD monitors that were brought in for repair. And after doing a little research, I found Chris M on the Dell forums. Chris had taken very good care of several other people, I noticed. So I tried my luck. I was pessimistic, and then I was shocked.

Within two days of first contacting Dell, I had 3 replacements delivered to my door. That's outstanding!!!

Thank you Dell (Chris M).

No comments:

Post a Comment